Family Sales Information
Looking for a way to offset a portion of your player’s program fees?
NC Fusion families will have the opportunity to sell advertising space in the 2019-20 NC Fusion Sports Guide. Player’s will receive 50% of the price of the ad space sold to be credited towards their Program fees (not including the Acceptance fee).
Provide 2019-20 NC Fusion Sports Guide and advertising information to family members, friends and local businesses.
First Right Policy – Families who sold ads for the 2018-19 Sports Guides have “first right” to resell ads to their previous customer to lock in ad space. Businesses/individuals listed on the 2018-19 Ad Sales list (posted on the Ad Sales page of the website) may not be contacted by others before April 22. Any violation of this policy will result in ad credit being given to 2018-19 seller.
- Premium ad space (back, center, inside front and inside back) is reserved by the prior year’s advertiser, not the family who sold the ad.
- Once “first right” ads are released on April 22nd, ad placement is sold on a “first come, first served” basis based on contact with the Ad Sales Coordinator.
- Any disputes will be resolved by the Ad Sales Coordinator and advertiser.
Complete and provide an invoice to advertisers and direct them to the Ad Sales page of the NC Fusion website to submit artwork, ad space preference and payment no later than June 15, 2019.
Ads will not be placed in the NC Fusion Guide if payment is received after June 15, 2019, no exceptions.
Sellers must submit sold ad information on the Ad Sales page of the NC Fusion website no later than June 15, 2019.
- Ad sales credits will be applied to your NC Fusion account by August 1, 2019. The NC Fusion acceptance fee must be paid when due and is not eligible for an ad sale credit reimbursement.
- Ad sales payments and credits are non-refundable for any reason, Any ad sales credits in excess of the player’s club fees (minus the acceptance fee) will be applied to the NC Fusion Foundation fund, or the family has the option of re-allocating the funds to another player in the club (must complete re-allocation form).
Please direct any questions to our Ad Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org