Family Sales Information
Looking for a way to offset a portion of your player’s program fees?
NC Fusion families will have the opportunity to sell multi-media advertising space for the 2020-2021 NC Fusion Sports Guide. Player’s will receive 50% of the price of the ad space sold to be credited towards their Program fees (not including the 10% Acceptance fee payment).
WHAT DOES A BUSINESS RECEIVE IF THEY PURCHASE AN AD:
1-Starting in August all businesses that have purchased and paid for ads this summer will appear on the Fusion Foundation Supporters’ Directory. This Directory will list businesses with any Fusion coupons or promotions and links to their website. Our site averages 20,000 views a month at almost 2 minutes per view.
2-All businesses will be listed at the bottom of appropriate Fusion club wide emails with a link to the Fusion Foundation Supporters page.
3-Periodic social media posts will also take place in the fall and spring.
4-Ad space in the PRINTED NC Fusion Sports Guide that will be distributed to all lacrosse, field hockey and soccer teams as well placed at both BB&T parks in Greensboro and Advance, NC.
Easy Steps For Ad Sales:
1-Complete and provide an invoice to advertisers and direct them to the Ad Sales page www.ncfusion.shop of the NC Fusion website to submit artwork, ad space preference and payment. Families can solicit businesses throughout the fall. Businesses will be added to the web-based material and emails as invoices are paid and processed. The final date for all sales and artwork is December 1st.
Businesses will not be included in any advertising until payment in full is received.
2- If a business prefers to write a check for an advertisement, sellers must submit a copy of the invoice to email@example.com. All checks can be mailed with a copy of the invoice to NC Fusion, 428 Twins Way, Bermuda Run, NC 27006.
- Ad sales credits will be applied to your NC Fusion account at the end of each month that payments are received. The NC Fusion acceptance fee (10% of the program fee) must be paid when due and is not eligible for an ad sale credit reimbursement.
- Ad sales payments and credits are non-refundable for any reason, Any ad sales credits in excess of the player’s club fees (minus the 10% acceptance fee) will be applied to the NC Fusion Foundation fund, or the family has the option of re-allocating the funds to another player in the club (must complete re-allocation form).
- If the ad sales credits are greater than the balance on the NC Fusion account, we will process a refund. Refunds cannot exceed the club fees.
- All club fee payments must be paid according to the monthly due dates in order to receive credit for any ad sales.
First Right Policy – Families who sold ads for the 2019-20 Sports Guides have “first right” to resell ads to their previous customer to lock in ad space. Businesses/individuals listed on the 2019-20 Ad Sales list may not be contacted by others before August 15th. Any violation of this policy will result in ad credit being given to 2019-20 seller.
- Once “first right” ads are released on August 15th, ad placement is sold on a “first come, first served” basis based on contact with the Ad Sales Coordinator.
- Any disputes will be resolved by the Ad Sales Coordinator and advertiser.
There are paper copies of last year’s Sports Guide available at the BB&T and Bryan Park Sports Park offices that can be picked up to use as examples for selling purposes.
Please direct any questions to our Ad Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org