Currently Open Position
Pre ECNL Staff Coach Girls
Level 1 Head Coach and College Recruitment Advisor
Level 1 – Pre ECNL Job Description Level 1 Boys
Staff Coach (Part-Time)
Thank you for your interest in interning with NC Fusion.
Our program is an unpaid internship, but we have a vast number of opportunities where you will learn and develop new skills.
We have opportunities in:
- Print Media (Flyer, Postcards, Posters and Magazines)
- Social Media
- Live Streaming
- Video Creation/Editing
- Collaboration Software
- Event Promotion (Tournaments and Special Events)
- Website Development (WordPress)
- Business Analytics
- Audio Editing (Podcasting)
Here are a couple items you need to consider
- We will work around any school time, events or vacations but when you are scheduled to work, we expect you to be working
- We are here to teach, advice, discuss and support, but we are not here to hold your hand. You must be able to manage your time and stay on task.
- We are an agile and quick moving department, so we expect you to be a self starer.
- We will supply and train you in the software we use. It will be “on the job training” so self-guided leaning will be needed from time to time.
- We expect you to be an active member of the team and to share your ideas.
- There will be no “busy work”. This will be an experience where you will be creating and deploying projects for immediate use.
If you are up for the challenge, we do have an internship spot for you in marketing.