Looking for a way to offset a portion of your player’s program fees?
Look no further!
NC Fusion offers the following 4 opportunities to help reduce program fees.
1.Financial Assistance Program
It is the policy of NC Fusion to provide soccer opportunities to all youth, regardless of the ability to pay, to the extent that Financial Assistance funds are available. NC Fusion provides financial assistance up to 80 percent of NC Fusion fees based on demonstrated need. Families are expected to pay any remaining balance due according to NC Fusion regular club-payment schedule.
To apply for financial assistance, log in to your PlayMetrics account.
If using a phone – Click on the three lines in the top right corner and choose Club Programs , the click on small triangle next to “Programs” and select Financial Aid tab, click on the blue button with the plus sign to complete the application and upload proof of income documents.
If using a computer – Click on the Club Programs tab , then click on the Financial Aid tab and then the blue “Request Financial Aid” button to complete the application and upload proof of income documents.
2. Golf Tournament Hole Sponsorship
Selling a sponsorship for the Golf For Goals tournament to family members, friends and local businesses can save you money! Once your acceptance fee is paid, you will receive 50% of the sponsorship as a credit towards the balance of your player’s NCF program fees, not to exceed the balance of the program fees. Any overage will go to the Foundation. If the sponsorship package includes golfers, the cost of the greens fees will be subtracted before the 50/50 split. Sponsors may click HERE for more details and click HERE to purchase a sponsorship. Please ask them to provide your name so you receive credit.
3. NC Fusion Tournament and Event Staff
Parents and players (age 15+) may work at NC Fusion tournaments and potentially other events hosted at Truist Sports Park or Bryan Park in exchange for credit toward program fees. Opportunities may include trash collection, field set-up and breakdown, field marshals, concession stand, etc. Sign ups will be sent out prior to the start of each tournament, first come first serve. CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CONTACT LIST
4. Greensboro Coliseum Program
Parents of NC Fusion players have the opportunity to work at a concession stand at the Greensboro Coliseum to earn money towards paying NC Fusion club fees.
Here is how the program works:
- The group consists of parents who have children playing on NC Fusion teams. Each parent earns money towards payment of their child’s NC Fusion dues.
- The group is responsible for managing/operating one of the many concession stands at the Coliseum during Coliseum events, such as concerts, the circus, ACC games, etc.
- Stands typically require a group of 6 to 8 people.
- The group earns 8% of the total sales of the stand for that event. That money is then divided among the individuals who work to use towards their child(ren)’s club fees.
- Most parents who work are able to pay for all or most of the NC Fusion fees if they work consistently. The group works 3-4 events per month.
Note that there is training involved which includes a class on alcohol sales. The training is minimal but it is required in order to participate in the program.
If teams or parents are interested in learning more about how to take advantage of this opportunity, please contact April Cobb email@example.com for more information and how to get started.